Digital Marketing Associate
Do you have 1 to 3 years of experience helping businesses increase online visibility? Are you experienced executing tactics like SEM, social media, email and content marketing to drive measurable results for clients? We have a great opportunity for a motivated individual who can skillfully and accurately execute digital marketing campaigns that result in measurable success for our clients.
Luminary Digital is a Denver-based boutique digital marketing agency specializing in content and email marketing, paid (PPC) and organic (SEO) search marketing, and strategic implementation. We are a nimble, highly motivated team dedicated to the success of our clients. We wear many hats and are looking for another multi-hat wearer to join our team.
- Proactively manage, test, improve, and measure marketing performance while working to increase campaign performance
- Develop content for lead and demand generation campaigns, social, and blog posts aimed at driving online visibility, conversions, and user engagement
- Manage and execute marketing automation and email campaigns
- Building out landing pages, workflows, creating rules for email list segmentation, etc.
- Manage and update client website content
- Execute on-page SEO tactics
- Manage SEM campaigns
- Perform competitor research
- Manage and promote content through client social media accounts like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram
- Contribute to and manage the execution of editorial calendar driven content and the creative production process
- Have a data driven approach with a solid understanding in conversion rate optimization, paid user acquisition, web analytics, etc.
- Compile weekly and monthly reporting and analysis
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with design tools such as Canva and Photoshop to create custom imagery tailored for social media channels
- Experience with marketing automation (Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to write original content
- Broad range of skills and/or knowledge of online and search engine marketing
- Experience with paid search across platforms like AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and retargeting programs
- Extremely organized and great at prioritizing and managing deadlines
- Knowledge of and ability to learn and gain certifications in Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Understand how to use tools and analytics to tell a story of what is working, what’s not, and how to improve results
Job Type: Starts at 20+ hours per week
Job Location: Flexible, work from home with weekly (or more) meetings at our Denver Office
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org